Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow what a rotten few days there. Thankfully, we all made it through, and are looking forward to this week. We are still home bound till Tuesday at the earliest. But we all lived through what ever it was that was causing havic around here. Bob and Mike never cought it and to make sure they don't I'm spending this week disinfecting our house. I want to make sure that whatever attacked my body doesn't get the chance to go after Bob, Greg or Mike. I know I sound like I'm whinning, but if you only knew how close I was to having Bob take me to the ER.

Anyway... We're better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

paul said...

glad you are better. Man, I go on vacation and everyone gets sick, injured... or tattooed.

seriously, glad you are all on the mend