Tuesday, November 11, 2008

disconeced

do you ever feel disconected from the "world".  I do more and more.  Maybe it's because I live so far from everything I do?  Maybe I am to rapped up in my children?  (Is that really possable?)  Or maybe the people that I used to hang out with and myself have just chosen different paths?  I really don't know.  All I know is I miss the closeness my friends and I used to have.  I miss getting together to play cards, hang out, watch movies and the like.  I wonder if living in Athens is really that big of a deal, I mean sure I would be closer to Bob's job and church, but what about friends?Are they really worth it if they arn't willing to travel to see you?  I am not worth it if I'm not willing to travel to see them?  What would I be giving up to be "closer to everything"?  Do I really want to fight with the Athens school district?  Honestly, if I had my choice I would live in Wood county.  They have a better mr/dd system  La sigh.  But then I would still be "away" from church and Bob's job.  I'm sure there are others out there who like to do the same things as I do, so please post here and I will respond.  

No comments: