Monday, March 15, 2010

Half a month has gone by... What have I done? I've been stranded on the side of the road. I've been to Columbus once, Logan once, Marietta twice. Athens about every other day. I've been on the phone for hours trying to get information on where to send Mike next yr. I've been trying to get my house under control. I've been to church three times :) I've made cookies, cooked way to much meat loaf for 7 people, and snuggled with my kids. I've watched more episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" than I can count. Totally mind numbing, but, I just love that show:) I've been getting phone numbers and contact information of family's that have had an SDR done.

I've fallen deeper in love with my husband, my children and my God. I've stopped to take a moment, or two to enjoy what I have. Ya know what. Half a month has Flown by...

No comments: