Monday, March 23, 2009

Before I was a mom...

Before I was a mom, I was ...
an employee, bringing home a pay check,
a college studen,  studying to make my mark on the word,
focused, on the future, 
more uptight, the little things stressed me out,
messy, but it was split between Bob and I and our dogs,
and lived in a quiet house, often compared to a libary.

Since I have become a mom, I am...
an employee, but get paid in hugs and kisses,
a studen, but my education is now more rewarding,
focused, but no longer on myself, 
more relaxed, after going through all we did, it takes quite a bit to get me uptight, 
just as messy, but now it's split between 4 instead of two, 
and live in a quiet house between the hours of 9pm and 6 am. from 7am-8:30 pm the house is NOT quiet.  

And I wouldn't have it anyother way!

No comments: