Thursday, March 19, 2009

Live and Learn...

Things I've learned this week...

1.  Friendships go two ways.
2.  Dinner will get done eventually.
3.  NEVER wake a sleeping baby.
4.  Line dried towles are stiff.
5.  My boys LOVE to irritate the dog.
6.  My boys LIVE to irritate each other.
7.  Greg can sleep in a big boy bed without falling out.
8.  You need more than 3 fitted sheets for two twin size beds.
9.  Six sounds a lot like tits, when said by a two yr. old.
10.  Greg, (in his words) has a penis big.
11.  When hanging your cloths out to dry it is helpful if you are not down wind from a brush fire.  
12.  God does love me, even when I'm not so sure about Him.
13.  Sometimes the closest friends are the ones thousands of miles away.
14.  Workingout in the evening is just as effective as working out in the morning.
15.  Take all the cloths in off the line before going to bed.
16.  I need to be better organized when it comes to the big stuff.
17.  Even at 15 cents a peice 248 photos still cost almost $50.00.
18.  Squrals get crazy during mating season.
19.  Potty training is hard work.
20.  Last but not least, I married a great man.

No comments: