Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yesterday...

Yesterday started out well, but went down hill from the time I put my feet on the ground till the time Bob walked in the door.

  1. Had to take both boys to Merietta. CHECK
  2. Had to take the long way due to constrution. CHECK
  3. Had to get BK for breakfast. CHECK
  4. Went birthday shoping for Greg. CHECK
  5. Hit a little brown bird. CHECK
  6. Delt with two cranky kids in the KIA. CHECK
  7. Went to the farm and put the egg box in a smelly sticky liquid of some sort. CHECK
  8. Proceded to get said liquid on my arms and shirt. CHECK
  9. Came home, and started two pots of water boiling. Half CHECK
  10. Turned on two burners, on stove top. CHECK
  11. Went to move one pan that was on cold burner to the one infront of it which was hot. CHECK
  12. Burn hand on before mentioned pan's handle. CHECK
  13. Give up on cooking hot dogs and microwave them instead. CHECK
  14. Make mac-n-cheese on stove top, one handed, while holding bag of ice in other hand. CHECK
  15. Fall into countertop after putting pan back on stove. CHECK
  16. Instant migrain and dizzy spell that made me sick to my stomach. CHECK
  17. Managed to get both boys in their beds, and my self in mine. CHECK
  18. Woke up at 4 (ish) and called asked Bob to come home and deal with the evening stuff. CHECK

Thankfully, I have an understanding husband, who knows that these spells are not made up. I would give anything to be rid of them for the rest of my life, but like my bi-polar they are a part of me and I am able to deal with them. As long as I have the opertunity to go lay down. They come on with little to no warning, and I am greatful that it came on after I had got home. They are crippling. If you've experienced them you know what I mean, if not, I hope you never do.


No comments: