Thursday, December 3, 2009

As the yr. comes to an end...

2009 will prove to be an interesting year. Full of ups and downs, of that I have no doubt. Jan. 1, 2009

As the year is coming to an end, I've spent some time this evening looking over the past yrs. blogs It's made me smile, laugh out loud, and cry more than I would have liked.
Smile to see where my boys, husband and I have come from in so many ways.
Laugh out loud to remeber some of the things my children have said and done through out the year. (IE: Penis BIG- Greg/ 2009) I wish I had written more of it down. There are little things you think you'll remember but then life gets busy and you forget.
Cry, because I saw just how low I had gotten. Wow, I can't believe there was actually a time when I was so frustrated that I was seriously thinking of leaving my husband. Thank you Tammie for stepping in, and calling him. I know it was difficult, but I can't tell you how much I appreciate you stepping out of your comfort zone for me. I can't believe how stressed out I have been this year. I know it's true, I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget... But looking back at it, it's been a rough year. I can't believe how far I've fallen, and who's been there to help me back up. Not the people I would have expected at this time last yr. I don't remember making new friends, it seems like I've know them for years. I don't remember loosing old friends, it seems like they've been gone forever, or where never really there to begin with.

As I get older, I realize just how little I really understand. I realize that, in that, I'm not alone. I'm a hard person to understand. Thank you to all who actually take the time to get to know me, and understand what I say and how I mean it. (Usually, the two don't seem to go hand in hand!)

On Jan. 3rd. I asked for prayer. I said my life was out of balance. Well, it still is and looking back over this past yrs. blogs, I haven't done ANYTHING to change that. In fact, I've just gotten madder and madder at God. What has it gotten me? A more bitter heart is all. I'm tired of being bitter. I'm tired of fighting, but I'm scared shit less, to fall into Gods arms. If I want the joy I've lost, I realize that's my only choice. But saying it and doing it are two different things.

No comments: