Sunday, June 8, 2008

I am that person...

So ok yesterday was a poor poor pitiful me day. Today is a better day.

I am that woman. I am brave, strong, and loud at times. I am that woman, the one who fights with passion, it's just that my passions have changed. I no longer fight for this or that. I pick my battles, probably letting some slide that I should jump into, but I will fight to the end for my faith, family, and those I hold dear to my heart. I am that woman, I can laugh with the best of them, cry without shame, and love like theres no tomorrow.

I AM MY HUSBANDS BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!
I AM A GOOD ROLE MODEL FOR MY CHILDREN!!!!

I am that woman, my spelling sucks, I have laugh lines around my mouth, and know how to look good when I want but know how to relax and have fun too.

That being said there are some things I would still like to do with my life.

I want more children, and to use my resorces to help others. I want to go back to school for OT. I would like to have my Masters by the time I'm 40. (10 years should be enough time.) I want to make strong friendships with those around me, be used of God (perferably in a place w/o spiders) and grow in my faith. So that's my self reflextion for today.

Thankyou Paul for what you said this morning to me in the nursery. I needed to hear that.

No comments: