Thursday, January 1, 2009

4 girls+ 2 boys+2 parents+ 1 dog...

4 teens+2 boys+ 2 parents+ 1 dog= crazy full house:)

Wow what a way to bring in the new year.  
I have 4 teenage girls that spent the night with us.  Kayla, Layla, Brette and Nessa.  Brette and Ness are neices, and Kayla and Layla are 2nd cousins or something like that.  Twins and I'm sad to say I can't tell them apart although they look nothing alike.  The youngest is Brette at 12 the other 3 are 13.  Needless to say it was an interesting night.  Most days, I would love to have this many kids running around.  Our boys are having a blast, and Mike watched the ball drop last night with us.  It was great.  Bob and I drank some wine, and the "kids" had sparkleing grape juice.  We all survived the night, and Bob is handeling the extra's really well.  Maybe fostering would work out after all.  

2009 will prove to be an interesting year.  Full of ups and downs, of that I have no doubt.

No comments: