Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm 30

So I am now 30. Funny I don't feel any different (except for my knee). An interesting thing happened to me at the end of last week. Greg and I where playing "what's that", a game where he askes (repededly) what's that, and I or Bob or any adult that happens to be around answers him. Well, he asked what's that, while hitting my knee, and I answered knee while touching it, and discovered that I could push in on my kneecap. (Never a good thing.) I left it at that on Thursday night, but Friday morning I couldn't get on my knees to change a diaper so I called my doctor, and at the apt. he drained 8cc's of fluid off my knee. It was really interesting to watch. So after a weekend of not doing much, I am now wearing a knee brace, there is still fluid on my right knee. So if you see me limping around that's why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

grrr...commented on the wrong post. sorry!!!

first, welcome to your fourth decade of life! (yep - four. 0-10, 10-20, 20-30 and now 30+. hee hee!)

sorry to hear about your knee. what happened??? you know how to reach me if you need something. :) take care of yourself. we'll need you for vbs in june! don't go pulling a paul on us. (i say that with as much love possible just in case paul sees this...)

thea said...

No idea what happened. Just noticed it on Thursday night. VBS!!!!!!!!!!! SO looking forward to it. All is well.