Monday, May 26, 2008

Home?

Home.... interesting....
Where is home? Is home a physical locatioin? Or a place made up of the people you love?
Is Ohio my "home" or is Kalamazoo? Portage? No not Portage. In Portage I have a place to crash, but I wouldn't call it a home in the warm fuzzy sense of the word. Although if home is a place made up of the people I love, then anywhere could be home. I can make my home in any state as long as the people I care about and love support me. I think it would have to be a northern state, because I miss sledding and building snow men and the like. I also like the "look" of winter, you know snow drapped trees, big gray clouds in the sky, the smell of snow. Yes, it really dose have a smell, but you won't experience it unless you spend a lot of time in it, it's a very elusive sent. Just thoughts about where I want to make my home. There are others, But they are more worldly, and I don't feel like thinking about the financal, ect. right now.

No comments: