Monday, May 26, 2008

Lost my grandma... Please help!

Ok so I am in Michigan, and decided that I was going to visit my grandma. But I lost her. Bob and I've looked everyplace and she is no where to be found. We've spent hours walking around, looking for her, but she has up and vanished. I even called my dad and asked where the last place he visited her was, but he just laughed and said it had been to long since he had visited her, he would have no idea where to look. Finally Bob and I found her. Right where she was the last time I visited her. Between Q and R, up on a hill, right next to my grandpa and his parents. In the cemetary.
I lost my grandma in 1993. She was a great woman, had a hart of gold, and would do anything to help you out. Atleast that's what I remember, I was 15 when she past, so I may have had a bit of a slant at the way I looked at things, but that is ok. She was my grandma. The woman I strive to be like daily.

1 comment:

fuzzy_j said...

Always something of an interesting experience being at a graveyard.

Cemetaries say some things about society. We generally have respect for the dead. Also, we tend to keep some relationship with those past. I suspect the way we tend those gardens says something about us.
bob