Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wow, not a lot....

Wow, not a lot has been going on here lately. Thankfully, this semester is almost over for Bob. 1 exam left. Then he has a break then we all travel to N.D. for a week. What am I suppost to do with the boys while he's in classes? I don't know but I will think of something. Then he has NO classes this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can actually have a life again. Unfortanitally with the close of the semester for Bob also comes the end of the year for Pre-school for Mike. What am I going to do with two little ones during the summer? A lot of time spent at the pool, and playing outside. I'm sad that Mikes school year is coming to an end. He has grown so much this past year. He is doing so well. I wonder what the summer will hold for him. I hope he doesn't plato over the summer. As with everything else for him, only time will tell.

OK: I'm going to use this to my advantage. I have some prayer requests that I am going to put out there, if you pray cool, if you don't it's between you and God. I'll never know.

1. Bob's last exam.
2. Traveling with two little ones, by car, to North Dakota.
3. Jassilines safty. (Shes like my sister and she's in the Navy on the Lincon.)
4. My sister in laws pregnent, safty for her and the baby, and a smooth delivery.
5. A friend, who will remain nameless, is pregnent and having some complications.
(NO IT'S NOT ME....)
6. That I will be a better stewerd of the little bit God has given me.
(Time, money, friendships, ect.)
7. GREG. I love him, but he's VERY strong willed and I don't know how to train him in a manner that doesn't crush him or break every wooden spoon in our house.

That's it for now. I'll let you know as things progress.

Thanks, Thea

2 comments:

paul said...

"Bob also comes the end of the year for Pre-school for Mike. What am I going to do with two little ones during the summer?"

Is he in public pre-school? Have you ever considered 1/2 somewhere... just to give you some time too.

thea said...

We have but we can't afford it. It's ok, I have a lot of stuff planned for the summer, and my neices are around so they can help me. It's all good.